The Advantages of Selling Your Car to a Dealership
When it comes time to get a new car, one of the first things you need to decide is how to sell your current vehicle. While there may be a little bit of worry about selling a car, the process doesn’t need to be complicated. You can easily skip the hassle (and risk) of selling privately and choose to go with a trusted dealer like Community Buick GMC. We have helped individuals with many different situations, and our experts can guide you along the way when you’re ready to sell your car.
Seven Advantages Of Selling Your Car To A Dealership
- The Process Is Much Quicker- When you’re in the market for a new car, you don’t want to wait around for weeks or even months at a time. Selling to an independent buyer takes extended efforts on your part for advertising that often comes with disappointing results.
- You Can Trade-In Your Car As Is- Making your car sell-ready to a potential buyer will take time to clean inside and out, and you’ll probably need to spend additional funds to get it detailed. Conversely, a dealership will take care of all that prep work before it gets to the sales floor and still offer you a fair price based on make, model, and year.
- Trade-In Even With A Current Loan- If you are financing your vehicle, a dealership can help handle all the necessary paperwork(including dealing with lenders) to help get you into the new vehicle you desire. Trying to figure out this process alone can often get overwhelming and downright frustrating.
- Protect Yourself From Scams- One of the biggest concerns for anyone selling a vehicle to an independent party is the possibility of getting scammed. Some of these warning signs often include offering a price without seeing the car, paying with fraudulent checks, or using some other kind of false payment on an electronic service (such as Paypal). Choosing a trusted dealership can give you the peace of mind you deserve to be treated fairly and honestly.
- Get A Fair Market Price- If you’ve ever attempted to sell a vehicle by yourself, it often results in back and forth haggling only to lead to an offer way below what you want. You can get a Kelley Blue Book Value for any car you’re interested in selling in seconds, right on our website. This confirms the actual value of your vehicle without endless negotiations.
- Use Your Trade-In Value As Downpayment– One way people get a newer car is by using the equity in their current vehicle as a downpayment towards a newer car. If you enjoy having the best and latest model every few years, this option proves to be a wise one.
- A Dealership Values Your Time and Vehicle- Unfortunately, many “interested” buyers don’t appreciate your time or the vehicle you have. Too often, no-shows and low ball offers are a vicious cycle that never ends. Conversely, our dealers know how much your vehicle is worth and will work with you to agree on the price that fits into your monthly budget.
It’s Always A Better Choice Working With A Dealership With Integrity
Selling your vehicle no longer has to be a source of frustration and anxiety. A dealership can save you time, money (and an unwanted headache). Besides your house, a vehicle can be one of those critical investments you’ll make throughout your life. Picking the right group of experts to work with has become more important than ever before.
Why Trade-In Your Vehicle With Community Buick GMC?
Our dealership goes above and beyond to ensure you have the best experience possible. Our finance experts have your best interest in mind when it comes to selling your current vehicle. Once you trade in your current car, it opens the door for more financing options for a new one. It also allows you to borrow less money and lock in a good APR. Our dealership is excited to offer competitive financing rates for your next car, truck, or SUV. If you need to gauge your budget, you can use our online payment calculator to get a better idea or give us a call to speak to one of our experts.
If you’re currently searching for a new vehicle, we would be honored to buy your current one. Our dealership prides itself on giving our customers what they need with their best interest in mind. Get in touch with us today for more information.